Victoria Arduino Espresso Machines - VA388 Black Eagle
VA388 Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research and experiment every day to transfer a real coffee experience to the cup. This is the official espresso machine for the World Barista Championship.
Features & Benefits:
- T3 Technology: Baristas can set the delivery temperature of each group through three different temperature parameters: water infusion, steam and delivery group.
- Gravimetric technology gives users a higher level of consistency and control over coffee brewing with maximum precision. Baristas can set the weight of ground coffee and liquid in the cup for each blend.
- Easy Control:
- TFT display with rotary switch menu management. Baristas can set and monitor the weight of liquid in the cup, shot time, brewing temperature, group temperature, boiler pressure, additional pre-infusion and energy saving. The group display means the barista can control the weight of extracted liquid and the shot time.
- The "Cool Touch" steam lever is thermally insulated to be safe for the barista and easy to clean.
- The Push&Pull lever system lets the barista work in total safety.
- Sustainability: VA388 Black Eagle pays attention to saving energy through its internal components, which are designed and built to restrict heat loss. The materials are all high quality and environmentally friendly, making the VA388 fully recyclable.