La Marzocco Strada
Over the course of two years La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world's finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the "Street Team"; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honor. A lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
Features & Benefits
- Proportional valve technology
- Variable solenoid valve control of the steam wand.
- Programmable preinfusion
- Employs a two stage programmable preinfusion process that allows for multiple groups to be in operation at the same time.
- Independent coffee boilers
- Separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Multiple PID (coffee and steam)
- Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers
- Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Pre-heating system
- Prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Exposed saturated groups
- Increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Performance touch steam wands
- High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Adjustable drip tray
- Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Semi-Automatic (EE), Manual (MP or EP), Auto-Volumetric (AV) and AV with Scales (ABR).