La Marzocco Linea PB
The Linea PB represents the first full update to the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea in the nearly 25 years it has been in production. The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile. To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface – including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced electronics and digital display
- Temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Dual pid (coffee & steam)
- Allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures.
- Eco mode
- Boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points after extended idle periods.
- Dual boilers
- Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Piero group caps
- Flowmeters built into the group for improved volumetric accuracy
- Ruby flow restrictors
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Optional scales (ABR)
- With integrated scales in the drip tray, the Linea PB ABR lets barista brew by volume, mass, or brew ratio to suit their workflow. In Mass mode baristas program a preferred weight in the finished cup and the machine stops automatically, removing the need to place an additional scale on top of the drip tray. Auto-Brew Ratio works by programming in a given ratio and letting the machine dispense the appropriate water to reach the given ratio.
- Auto-Volumetric (AV) and AV with Scales (ABR).