La Marzocco Linea Classic
The clean lines and simple charm of the Linea occupy many of the cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry. The Linea is the classic La Marzocco machine that has supported the development of the specialty coffee industry since 1988. A tried and true machine, the Linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
Features & Benefits
- Dual boiler system
- Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Saturated group design
- Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID temperature controller
- Electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated boilers
- Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Available as semi-automatic (EE), standard mechanical paddle (MP), or automatic (AV) operation; 1 group only available in AV and EE.